NetSuite IntegrationVonage for NetSuite connects seamlessly to key functions within your NetSuite CRM, helping you get the most out of your sales data. This integration not only helps you streamline your sales and communication workflows but also gives you the added analytical ability to optimise performance based on communication data. Incoming and outgoing screen pop-ups enable your team to quickly add notes and create contacts helping save valuable interaction time.
CustomisableFlexible workflow options
IntuitiveRicher call analytics view
SimpleNo client-side installation
Cloud-powerful capabilitiesThe Vonage Integration Platform integrates both voice and data seamlessly into key customer service, productivity and sales applications like NetSuite.
- Create contacts quickly while on the call with new clients. NetSuite contacts can be synced manually or through nightly automated syncs.
- When calls come in, screen pops open to let you know who’s calling and why. Missed call screen pops allow you to follow up quickly so you never miss a new sale or a current customer interaction.
- Review and analyse customer data based on real-time inbound and outbound call statistics.
- Admins can simplify workflows by enabling features such as auto call logging and customisable call noting subject structure.
Getting started for VBC customersWant to add integrations to your VBC platform? Look no further.
- Using this integration requires a supported web browser, the Vonage Integration Suite application, an active Vonage Business account and a NetSuite account.
- Customers can activate this integration within their Admin Portal or by calling the Vonage support team. More details are available on our support website.